Friday, November 4, 2016

I"m still here !!!

Good morning everyone. As you can see its been AWHILE since I last posted
Just trying to get the hang of it again .... Guess it's like riding a bicycle, hope I don't fall off !!!


 


I just love the Tilda images & this one in particular. She looks like she just wants to give you a hug ..Who doesn't need one those.
The flowers were punched & then glued together & a tiny pearl added to the center.

 I found this little icon on the internet & it so made me smile ... It reminds me of ME !!!
I never have to hide any of my craft supplies from my husband, but I do find myself leaving things in the trunk of my car to unpack later just because I FEEL a little guilty after some of my shopping trips ... I LOVE all scrapbooking & card making supplies. Stamps, paper, ink, all the cool tools & NOW I just need to get back to using them.


Thanks for stopping by & I WILL be back showing you new cards & creations ...
Happy Crafting, Janie

6 comments:

  1. Yay Janie, you're back! It's been too long since your last post but you haven't lost your touch at all--your card is beautiful! Tilda is adorable and colored perfectly and all your flowers are so pretty! Just a happy scene for your come back. Welcome back Janie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, and the flowers are beautiful! Love all the colors and the DP!!! I can really relate to the comments you made about all the supplies and stamps etc! I also have to get to using everything I have collected, but I see you already do with the beautiful card you made!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my good friend I see you are getting it all together and that in it's self makes me smile. Now I'm looking forward to many more posts and lots of new cards. I hope that will get me inspired and get me back into making cards again. Even though I don't have half as much as you do I still have plenty and should be using them. Love this Tilda she is one of my favorites also, love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Janie! Beautiful Tilda creating! Makes me want to get mine out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a way to come back!! It is fantastic!!!! I'm proud of you, now I want to see more (lots more!). You have inspired me, I have to break out my Tildas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great comeback. Love your beautiful card and all those layered flowers. Such a cute Tilda image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie